Friday, July 28, 2006

Welcome to the 21st Century!


Ok. So I, too, have decided to start this blog business! I figured with all that is going on (and will be going on) in recent history, I should begin!

I am still working on the whole picture thing and will soon have pics to show of the growing belly!
In case any of you haven't seen these yet, here are pictures of our growing baby boy!

I will try to get back soon!

3 Comments:

At 8:16 AM , Blogger Ashleigh Ammons White said...

Hey !

I am glad that you are Blogging now. :) hope you are doing well.
love,ash

 
At 2:34 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

WONDERFUL!! Love the pics! Can't wait to see more. :)

 
At 3:56 PM , Blogger Leslie Spradley said...

Welcome to the crowd. Always love to see new blogs. Hope to see more pics soon. Hope you're doing well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home