Charlotte and Bath Time
Went to Charlotte to visit and had a great time with Meme and Pop and Aunt Cat and Uncle Jon and Aunt Noelle!! Ethan spent most of his time enjoying the basketball lineup on tv. He loves to watch regular tv, but has a hard time with the educational dvds we bought for him!
The after bath photos I just couldn't resist!

3 Comments:
Sounds like everything is going great. Ethan is just a little doll baby!! He looks are changing and I see more of David in him. Hope you and David are doing good.
leslie
Ethan is so cute! I can't wait to see him again. We need to plan our girls night in, since it didn't work out last time!
stacey...i haven't checked your blog in a while and oh my heck...ethan is such a cutie! i hope everything is going great...sounds like it is! take care!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home