Here are some pics of the ever-growing belly! These were taken at 22 weeks 2 days. Everyday has become a countdown now until the big arrival. Check out those chubby cheeks!
Girl, don't you look cute pregnant!! And, don't worry, those cheeks can and will keep filling out. HA HA HA!! :) Those and my boobs seemed like they were the first to get HUGE! Anyways, it is all worth it. Take care and check out my blog... http://www.thespradleys.blogspot.com/
Hey Stacey! i agree with Leslie, you are sooo cute pregnant:) Keep posting on your blog, i know mine is way behind but I love reading everyone elses :) I am going to try and update it at some point this week :) love ya!
6 Comments:
Girl, don't you look cute pregnant!! And, don't worry, those cheeks can and will keep filling out. HA HA HA!! :) Those and my boobs seemed like they were the first to get HUGE! Anyways, it is all worth it. Take care and check out my blog... http://www.thespradleys.blogspot.com/
GREAT pictures Stacey - you look WONDERFUL!!!
Glad to see you are blogging! You look so cute! Can't wait to meet little baby "X"
Hey Stacey!
i agree with Leslie, you are sooo cute pregnant:) Keep posting on your blog, i know mine is way behind but I love reading everyone elses :) I am going to try and update it at some point this week :) love ya!
NEED MORE PICTURES STACEY!! thanks. :)
HELLO, WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home