Sunday, August 05, 2007

Just Clowning Around...

Ashleigh, Ethan and Mommy at the family reunion













Love that Sweet Tea!












Frowny Face to..












Smiley Boy! In just .5 seconds













Ethan's chew marks on his crib





















































































































4 Comments:

At 11:51 AM , Blogger Leslie Spradley said...

Girl, Emma did the same thing with the teeth marks on the crib, little boogers!! LOL!

 
At 7:58 PM , Blogger Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

I'm going to be bummed if Brady tries to chew on his crib. I think I'm going to get that stuff you spray on the wood trim to keep dogs from chewing on it! (I'll ask the ped. first!)

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger Leslie Spradley said...

Stacey, I will email that picture from the reunion of you once I get my computer set up at home. All my pictures are on there and we just moved in Sunday! Talk soon!

 
At 12:48 PM , Blogger Leslie Spradley said...

Hey girl, thanks for cutting my hair Friday! Love It! Have fun at Edisto! I want to see pics of that up soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home