I don't know what happened..
I feel like it hasn't been that long since I posted, but looking back I realize it has been 2 months! Here are some recent pics from the Small house.
Ethan fell asleep for the first time on the floor; I guess he was just too pooped. He has also found Mommy's tupperware cabinet and is not afraid to really get in there and clean it out! He also got some new pj's that I think just look adorable when he walks around in them!
Hope all is well with everyone!

2 Comments:
Good to hear everyone is doing well!! I'll see you in a couple of weeks for my hair appt!
Oh my gosh, it is so weird to see him walking around! It seems like he was just born!! He is so cute! Hope to see you soon...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home