posted by staceyree @ 9:19 PM 4 Comments
WooHoo!! How cute is that room! I love it! Did you paint the dots or are they stick-ons?? It looks great!
what a cute room!! I love it :)
The baby's room looks great! I know you guys are getting excited!! Not much time left - better enjoy it!
Cool room and you look amazing. Keep it up!! Love Ya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
WooHoo!! How cute is that room! I love it! Did you paint the dots or are they stick-ons?? It looks great!
what a cute room!! I love it :)
The baby's room looks great! I know you guys are getting excited!! Not much time left - better enjoy it!
Cool room and you look amazing. Keep it up!! Love Ya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home